the world's first instant home loan
Apply online, get approved online, then sign on the dotted line. In just 22 minutes, your home is yours.
Tic:Toc is a new and savvy financial services company with its headquarters in Adelaide, South Australia. Having built a greenfield digital financial services platform, Tic:Toc has already changed the way Australians access their home loans for the better.
As a world first, Tic:Toc remains relentlessly focussed on providing the best possible customer experience.
meet the tockers
Every day we solve problems. We relish new ideas and fresh thinking.
We reward passion and potential.
We make time. Time for our customers and time for each other.
- Technical Business Analyst
- Web Designers
- Systems Architect
- Systems engineer / Systems Administration Infrastructure
marketing and communications
- Social Scientist
- Communications and PR
- Digital Designer
- Social Media Manager
Experience and Information
- Business Analyst
- Data Scientists
- Product Development / Project Manager
Credit and Operations
- Customer Hub / Home Loan Specialists
- Credit Assessors
- People and Culture
- Project Management / Continuous Improvement
We love financial services and home lending backgrounds as it aids with understanding and helps to hit the ground running, but we also seek a mix of skills and experience.
We recruit to our values, regardless of the role :
time to build good bonds
- emotionally connected
- highly collaborative and productive
- associate ideas in unusual ways
- can connect unrelated things
- dedicated to team
- don’t expect to start at the top, be patient, spend time being curious and learning
time to be human
- emotional mature (heightened sensitivity)
- sense of humour
- little tolerance for boredom
- insatiable curiosity
- works well under pressure, this can come out in an interview (our interviews are pretty tough)
- feels comfortable sharing who they are
time to be transparent
- explore options
- offer divergent thinking
- uninhibited in expression
- diversity of thought through diverse teams
- ask questions and don’t be afraid to debate
time to take responsibility
- delight in change
- intellectual playfulness
- willing to take risks
- value independence
- attention to detail
we make time
- tells well constructed stories
- consistent personal values
- straightforward and consistent
- ethical and honest
- teach and learn and share
Follow us on social media - to hear about vacancies.
If you love us, and think you are a match submit your resume and and tailored cover letter that tells us what role you are seeking and gives us a good understanding of who you are and why you would like to work with Tic:Toc.
This needs to be tailored, specific and genuine.
We want to make the time to respond to your genuine interest, so no generic applications please.
please email us at: [email protected]